Shipping and returns policy
- E-shipping fees are the responsability of customer up to 10 € per shipment in mainland France and 25 € per shipment for Europe and the rest of the world.
- Returns and exchanges are free in France. For international shipments, return and exchange fees remain the responsibility of the customer.
- We only send tracked parcels. We will send you your parcel’s tracking number as soon as it has been posted, enabling you to follow its progression.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within a 14 days delay from the day you received your order. If this delay is not respected, refund will be refused.
- The item must not have been worn or altered. Refund will be refused if it’s the case. – Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can explain to you how to proceed with the return.- Returns that have not been notified to De Pino will not be accepted.
- Once the return has been validated by De Pino, you will have a 5 days delay from our confirmation email to send your order back. If this period is exceeded, the return cannot be accepted and the refund cannot be made.
- After checking your return and if everything is in order :
For France: your purchase, the initial shipping costs as well as the return shipping costs will be refunded to the account that made the initial purchase.For international: your purchase and the initial shipping costs will be refunded to the account that made the initial purchase. The return shipping costs remain at your charge.
For all shipments outside Metropolitan France, customs duties may be required by the authorities of the country where the order is received. These customs duties, taxes, fees or various impositions on the occasion of the importation of goods are charged to the recipient (as importer of the product(s) concerned) upon receipt of his package. Since the amount of these taxes depends on the regulations in force in each destination country, De Pino cannot inform you of their exact amount. It is therefore up to the customer to obtain the necessary information from the local authorities concerned and to ensure that the formalities specific to the import of goods into the destination country are respected.